CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

So much to say

So much to say, but don't know where to start. I guess I will start with I miss Liza, Syoma, and Alyona. Last monday I took them to the airport they flew out to Russia, They will be there for the rest of the summer. They house is too quiet now. I miss the the hugs and kisses from Alyona, Talking with Liza and Syoma. I have been so sad with out them here. I miss hearing Syoma playing Fur Elise on the guitar, Liza telling me mom come look at this;) Alyona calling out gramma demanding my attention constantly:) I miss them all so very much. I am very happy for them to be in Russia this summer, Syoma hasn't seen some of his family since Alyona was a newborn. I know he has missed them. In the fall they will be in UAE working at the school, Syoma does the business things and Liza teaches english. So I won't be able to see them till the end of the school year.

I went out to mow the back yard this morning, So I ventured out to pick up the hose and dog toys ect. I open the gate and hear the buzzing of bee's a lot of them, I couldn't see them I stood and listen trying to figure out where they are. I look down and there all over the clover by my feet. I was happy to see so many. I haven't seen any this year and getting very worried. Now they can make go on over to my garden and pollinate ever thing:)

This year I put in a new garden. Syoma did most of the hard work of removing sod, and digging it, Liza and Jeff help one day on it, the next day they're backs were hurting too much to help, but it was Syoma and I that worked on it both days. It's about 8'x 18' I had to put a small garden fence up so the dogs won't get into it. I planted 8 tomatoes 6 bell peppers, 4 squash, 2 cucumbers and about 5 green beans. I have my herbs on the garden on the side of the house with has mint, cilantro, basil, radishes, lavender , strawberry's, and carrots.
With the price of food going up I thought I had better plant a bigger garden this year. I would like to build a cold frame and grow some veggies that will grow last into fall and winter depending on how cold it is. I never done a cold frame before.

I need to do a lot more canning this year. I am down to my last jar of sweet pickles, and raspberry jam. I ran out of peach, and Strawberry in winter so I will need to can more this year. I will can more tomatoes this year.

I want to do so many things but I find that my body doesn't want to work. I suffered for a couple of days after 4th of July just because I looked at the fire works, my neck is getting worse. The pain and the headaches it cause's is at time unbearable. My foot has been numb for a couple of weeks. My knee's don't want to work I can't squat and get back up on my own, I have to pull myself up. My hands drop things and won't grip. It's frustrating.

I am working on some apron's today so they will be mailed out tommorrow. I total forgot about them with everything going on with the hail damage, and going to help out on the tornato hit area. The pain issues ect, It just slipped my mind. I thought I had dropped out of them but didn't so I am getting them done this weekend. I should of paid closer attention to my junk mail folder. I had found one in there then realized I hadn't dropped them at all.

0 comments: