CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

July 31, 2008

Yesterday I did some weeding in my garden, now I am paying for it my neck is killing me. I have taken everything I could to get rid of it, but it isn't working. It ends up hurting so bad it gives me a very nasty headache. I knew when I was pulling weeds it would happen. But the weeds needed to be pulled.

My garden is doing good I picked a zucchini and cucumber yesterday I found them among the weeds what a nice surprise.

I am going to be making some aprons and pin cushions today. I will take some pictures of them. I am doing a craft show in October so I have to get my butt busy. I finally bought a new scale so I can make some soap again.

My bird Gizmo (mealy Amazon parrot) is being a brat today he is screaming today, he is not helping my headache any at all. He is being a very bad bird!!!!

I was watching weather report and the temperature this weekend is suppose to be in the 100's. That means I will not be able to go outside at all. I hate the heat. I will be wishing for autumn. The cool crisp air the changing of the leafs.

I need to take some picture's of the fat quarter swaps I received and post them.

0 comments: