CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July 30

I have to go to an award ceremony tomorrow. It's for my husbands unit, I wasn't going to go but I received an email from my frg leader and my name was top of the list to receive a award. So that means I have to go. My husband isn't going to receive any awards we don't think because he had to be sent home early.

I am missing my Liza, Syoma and Alyona. They had a big scare while they were in Russia. The government(UAE) shut down all the private schools that were in villa's in Sharjah UAE. No school means no money for them. But Syoma's mom got it straightened out and the government is selling her a school building. Which means the kids will not be able to stay in Russia for the summer. They are going back early to move the school. Liza told me it's a good thing the building is much bigger so she will open the nursery school now. She said more money means more visits.

Jeff has been extra nice to me since they have left. He see's how sad I get when they leave and tries to make up for it. I miss them so much. I wish that they were here with me forever. But even though I miss them so much and only get to see them once a year. I want them to do what makes them happy.

I am going to pull weeds in the garden today they are so tall. It has been too hot for me to work in the garden. I might be tempted to pick some green tomatoes to make fried green tomatoes.

0 comments: