CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Old Friends

I received an my space friend request today, I went to check it out and seen they had sent a message. It was Lona, I had gone to high school with we had lost touch and after all these years she finds me. I have been found by a couple of my dearest friends through classmates. And I had a message on there this last week so I went to classmates but I have to buy a gold membership to see it. My husband had such a hard time canceling classmates. I didn't want to join for a few months then they keep charging me. I put in my info that I spend lots of time on my space, flickr, face book that was if someone is looking to find me they can do so with out paying.

There is a few close friends I would love to hear from. Well Lona are now in touch and we talked on the phone for a bit tonight. It was good to catch up. I am glad I went and put that info in so she could find me!!!!

I spending way too much time on facebook I am trying to build my guild on Might of Many. I need 500 guild members and I have 306 so far. My lj is being neglected and as well as my other three blogs. And I suck bout keeping up with myspace. I am going to try and be better about keeping up.

I have to remember to go in this week and get my blood work done. I keep forgetting to do it. I have make an appointment to get my meds soon. If I haven't done the blood work by then I think I might get a lecture or something. They want a fasting blood work what a pain in the ass. I think they open at 7am, but Jeff comes home from PT to eat breakfest about 7:30 he would die if I wasn't here to fix it;) And I can't go that long with out coffee. So I want to be there as soon as they open with a cup of waiting for me as soon as I am done. I can't function with out my coffee.

Off to go check my facebook games.

0 comments: