My day starts when my dear husband calls to tell me he is on his way home from PT. I fix his breakfast, drink my coffee while watching the news, check email. Feed the pets. After husband goes back in to work. I do yoga, I have a set of DVDs of Namaste yoga. I love it, It's so relaxing. I encourage everyone to check it out. I have to modify it a little. My right knee had a surgery that left me with lump on knee with screws going through the tibia just under the knee cap. So I can't kneel directly on it.
I have to fix Jeff's lunch, he just called that he is on his way home to eat. He is extremely spoiled.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Namaste Yoga
Posted by Belinda at 11:26 AM
Labels: Namaste Yoga, Yoga
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment