CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Blah blah blah

I finally went and had by blood work done this morning. I had to fast,, no coffee which is pure torture to me. I can't function until I have a couple cups of coffee. I get down to the hospital it was so busy. If you ever went to an Army hospital you know that soldiers in uniform are seen first, they have to get back to work asap. So the retired or dependants wait. After 45 minutes I am called up to the reception desk, I had her my Id card and she says your here for the lab tests that were ordered in September. Yes I tell her, I kept forgetting about them. Then I wait another 20 minutes to be called back. I go and tell the lab tech my veins break and roll. She wanted to take the blood from my right arm but had a hard time finding a good vain. I told her the left arm has a better vein. I had check it before I went in. She got it on the first stick:) When I took my IV class we had to stick each other in class. OMG it sucked my partner was digging in my arm for a vain until the teacher finally said forget it her veins are too hard to get.

It was perfect time for me to go and get my blood work done this morning. Jeff had to help out with PT tests so he wouldn't be home for breakfast. He called me a couple of times to wake me and remind me not to drink my coffee lol. I had made me a cup to take with me for after I was done with the lab.

I really need to groom Inga, she is getting shaggy. I need a grooming table it kills me to groom her on the floor. I usually only rough her in good. She hates the sound of the clippers so I have to hold her and groom at the same time which is a bitch. I get upset I had a grooming table and all the other equipment when I had my pet grooming shop, but he sold them all. At least I have my clippers, blades ect that I had bought when I started dog grooming school. My clippers still working they are 23 years old. I need a new pair and a damn grooming table. I keep forgetting to buy one until its time to clip Inga. My neighbor wants me to get the big one so she can borrow it to do her giant schnauzer. Which is a good idea I might need it later any how. If I get a Bouvier Des Flandres which I have wanted to get. I have list of dog breeds I would love to have. I have had many different breeds of dogs. I love any terrier breed. And love big dogs, I love great danes but I can't handle the short life span. I had one he was awesome. I love husky's I had one named Bubba. I found him in shelter. he had saved my life one time. He broke his chain to come and save me. I had a border collie named Daisy, she also saved my ass from being trampled to death. We had to tag, weigh, tattoo all new born Saler calves. If you have ever been around Salers cows they are tall and mean. Well this one mama was pissed we wanted to touch her calf and charged Daisy took her on and gave me a few seconds time to get up over the fence. Daisy wasn't suppose to be in the Field us when we were dealing with cows with newborn calves, but she showed up at the right time. We learned that day that with salers you grab the calf and put it in the back of the truck and do the work so the mama cow couldn't get to you.

I love dogs more than I do another pets, they are so loyal. I love animals and have had many different kinds of pets. I would like to get another ferret. I had one name Tigger he was so sweet. He lived till his was 10, then his heart gave out. I had just came home and Amy was holding him saying Tiggers dying, Liza and Amy were crying I looked at his gums and they were blue, within a minute he was gone. It was heartbreaking.

I have been trying to come up with an idea to make something cool for all Liza's ribbons from the state and county fair. With the pictures of her showing her cows. and other livestock. I was thinking about a display box or maybe a quilt with the ribbons and pictures on it. I miss those days and would like to have something to remind me of that time in my life. I was the 4h leader, I loved it. I would have so much fun with the kids. I would camp out at the county and state fair with the kids. So we could watch over the livestock the kids were showing. And with the dairy cows they had to be milked 3 times a day. So it was easier to stay there. plus didn't like leaving them alone there. We would camp out in the lives stock barn. they had bathrooms with showers so it was easy. I had fun.

I better get some things done around here, Jeff will be home for lunch soon.

0 comments: