I have decided to have prime rib on christmas eve and spiral cut ham on christmas day. I am still working on the complete menu for each meal. I will age the prime rib before I cook it. It should be delicous. I am thinking about making a cheesecake with fresh berries as the topper. I still don't know if I will make an round herb bread or rolls or both maybe do the herb bread for one of the meals and the dinner rolls for the other.
I went to the commissary yesterday afternoon. It's always busy on payday before a holiday. You might not get everything you want because they are sold out. So this time I thought I should go directly to the meat dept and check on if they had prime rib. I am so glad I did there was only three of them left if I waited and hit the meat department as one of the last things I get before I check out. I wouldn't of been able to get one because they were sold out. I am so pleased I bought one. The prices at the commissary are cheaper than the rest of the grocery stores even wal mart and they have better meat than wal mart.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Christmas dinner planning
Posted by Belinda at 3:23 PM
Labels: Christmas meal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment