I had called yesterday morning to get into see a doc for my pain meds, They only give me one month at a time. They always last longer than a month for me. Well I seen a new doctor, He gave me some very disturbing news. Right now I don't want to go into to much. Basically if things don't change I will have to have my toe amputated. He was very through. Lab work and also xrays of hip and right had they are looking for damage from RA.
I need to talk to my daughter but she is in Russia and I can't get a hold of her. I just want to hear her voice.
I told Jeff yesterday I want him to get sgli on me, They offer life insurance through the military. I told him to get the max. It's 400,000 if something happens to me he can pay off the house and explorer and give some money to the girls. I don't want to wait until I have something that we can't get life insurance to cover me. The army has good life insurance that we can still continue after he retires in 7 years.
I am sorta depressed today. I have a box of peaches that need to be made into jam. I need to my fat quarter swap that needs to sent to my partner. I need to this and that but I am hurting bad today and with yesterday news and half day at the darn hospital just left me drained.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Disturbing Doctors Appt
Posted by Belinda at 11:56 AM
Labels: Doctor appt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment